Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BLAZE services [Questing] [Minigames] [Inferno Cape]

Goat

Hi! Welcome to BLAZE services, a professionally handled accommodator.

What's currently offered:

VbNKZVg.png.8f6ee7ea269ed41d37cd5b1f22e5f872.png Quests VbNKZVg.png.8f6ee7ea269ed41d37cd5b1f22e5f872.png

2qy65vu.png Castle Wars KX5Hrj1.png

latest?cb=20131018211222 Pest Control latest?cb=20131018211222

latest?cb=20130910022424 Defenders gSugoDC.png

🔥 Inferno Cape 🔥

[Please provide ALL the information below to receive a quote]

How may we assist you? -
    Combat stats? -
    Payment method? -
    Did you private message me your Discord ID? -
    Do you agree to my TOS? -

Terms and Conditions

Spoiler

1. All customers must pay in full before a service can be started (OSRS GP/BTC/LTC/ETH only). 
    2. The service is 100% done by humans.
    3. The order will be terminated if you change the password before the service is done.
    4. You will not be allowed to log in on the account during the service.
    5. Accounts must have the requirements for the quests/services (supplies, coins, and stats if applicable).
    6.  Any unrelated wealth must be moved off the account.
    7. All services are done by myself or a trustworthy colleague, therefore you must verify that you are talking to us on discord.
    8. We have the right to decline/refund/cancel an order with an appropriate refund at any point.
    9. BLAZE services only use Official OSRS Client/Runelite, screenshots can be provided during the service.
    10. If a service isn't completable, a refund for the remaining part will be issued.
    11. We are not responsible for any ban that occurs on the account during or after the service has been completed.
    12. You must change your password once your order has been fulfilled.
    13. All services are done by myself or a trustworthy colleague, therefore you must verify that you are talking to us on discord.
    14. I have the right to decline any orders.

Archived