Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Succulent 3T Chin Hunter (FREE) [ High GP/XP rates ]

Succulent

Can the world hopping feature be optional?it's nice but every time someone logs in it will insta log without picking up the box traps requiring re-bank.

Please let me know if i'm missin somethin though didn't see the opt out

e:seems to happen when someone places boxes near yours or logs in underneath you.

failsafe? anyways maybe it can place diagonal or within the sq range instead to deal with getting crashed

nice script tho thx 4 ya work

On 7/31/2020 at 5:47 PM, strawperrier said:

Can the world hopping feature be optional?it's nice but every time someone logs in it will insta log without picking up the box traps requiring re-bank.

Please let me know if i'm missin somethin though didn't see the opt out

e:seems to happen when someone places boxes near yours or logs in underneath you.

failsafe? anyways maybe it can place diagonal or within the sq range instead to deal with getting crashed

nice script tho thx 4 ya work

Hi, thanks for the suggestions. Dynamic trap placement when getting crashed and not hopping is something I'm working on in the background trying to figure out the best way to do it. I can make it so that it only hops when you detect that someone else's trap is where one of yours should be instead of just a player being too close. Good idea! 

The world hopping feature is supposed to be optional but I may have accidentally not checked if it's disabled when deciding to hop hehe.. will look into this.

Thanks again

Edit: I have now added the option to disable hopping when crashed, it will also not hop if someone is in your area, only if it can't place/pickup traps.

Version 1.1 Released

• Option to hop when crashed in GUI
    • Fix not working when you choose 4 traps even with 80+ hunter and can do 5
    • Now only detects a crash when you can't place a trap or try to pick up someone else

Happy hunting!

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Having some issues with this script. When I start it, it wants to go to my game settings and it just plays around with the player attack settings. I am unable to open my backpack or any other tab. It stays on the controls tab. Any suggestions? Thanks

Edit: it eventually places traps down after a long time. By the time the third trap gets placed, the first one has dismantled

• 2 months later...

Archived