Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Succulent 3T Chin Hunter (FREE) [ High GP/XP rates ]

Succulent

chinbox.png.cd993b86f64700bf71a1b4d469d1a56e.pngSucculent 3T Chin Hunter leaftarmortar.png.c95b99a36d122a0b506fffe449e0d5fb.png

rULT0e4.png

This red chinchompa hunting bot uses tick manipulation to speed up the catch rate. More chins means more XP and GP per hour. It uses clever sequences to ensure it is always performing well and looking ahead to prepare for the next action.

At level 99 Hunter with 5 traps you can expect to catch 600-650 chins per hour, which is around 160-170K XP per hour and around 850k GP per hour (at current prices).

kUiqlgy.png

Released on the SDN! Click here to see my script collection or here to add it directly.

Features

• Intuitive GUI
    • Informative and toggle-able paint
    • Custom trap formations
    • All 3T items supported (herb & tar, knife & log, spikes & vambraces)
    • Works in any chinchompa location (black chinchompas will work however a 6-trap setup/death recovery is not yet supported)
    • Slick interactions (Handles 3T action and box interactions as a rapid sequence)
    • Smart action detection (Instantly detects when a box trap state is changing and reacts accordingly)
    • Action look-ahead (While waiting for an action to happen, instead of being idle it is constantly scanning the other box traps to determine the next best action, and anticipates it (e.g. hovering over walk option)

Requirements

• 63 hunter (80 for 5 traps)
    • Box traps (spares are recommended)
    • Any Three-tick/3T Items (spares are recommended) What?
    • Start logged in

Setup

• Make sure you are logged in and then use the formation grid on the GUI to choose your trap formation. Green square = trap tile. You can toggle a tile by clicking on it. By default, an X formation for 5 traps is chosen. Tiles chosen are painted onto the game canvas for extra clarity.
    • Video example:
    Spoiler

Potential future updates

• Crash handling (pick up traps and hop world)
    • Herb sack handling (for storing extra herbs)
    • Banking for more box traps/3t items if we run out
    • Full black chinchompa support (6 trap formation and death recovery)

Gallery

Spoiler

1 hour proggy at 99 hunter

kUiqlgy.png

Custom formation GUI

QpIRYY2.png

Happy hunting,

Succulent

xztDKUC.png

• 3 weeks later...

I've been botting for over 15 years dating back to Simba and color driven bots.This is single handily one of the greatest scripts I've ever used. Bravo.

Any suggestions on breaks and how long you bot for with 3T? Does 3T mean a higher ban rate?

@Succulent I finally figured out why the bot fails the 3T so much and makes actual tar with clean herbs.. whenever there is a random event the bot will complete the herb animation with the pestle and mortar. Can you code around random events so it doesnt fail so much? I have to keep bringing so many grimy herbs as backup.

On 7/17/2020 at 8:23 PM, justin11111 said:

I've been botting for over 15 years dating back to Simba and color driven bots.This is single handily one of the greatest scripts I've ever used. Bravo.

Any suggestions on breaks and how long you bot for with 3T? Does 3T mean a higher ban rate?

3 minutes ago, justin11111 said:

@Succulent I finally figured out why the bot fails the 3T so much and makes actual tar with clean herbs.. whenever there is a random event the bot will complete the herb animation with the pestle and mortar. Can you code around random events so it doesnt fail so much? I have to keep bringing so many grimy herbs as backup.

Firstly, thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot.

I highly doubt using 3t methods affects ban rate, it'll have the same risk as any other form of botting. You can improve your odds by taking regular breaks (since its an intense activity and nobody can do it for hours on end with no fatigue), and only botting for a few hours every day. DreamBot has built-in breaks, so you can use those, but do note that my bot doesn't support picking up traps before it goes on break (yet).

I was not aware of the random event issue, and I'll look into a way around that, or to dismiss them manually.

Thanks for the feedback, if you have any other suggestions/issues don't hesistate to post here, or contact me through PM/discord.

Archived