Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Grand Exchange Flipper [Advanced Anti-Ban]

Nex

On 8/1/2020 at 4:11 PM, Germany4Swag2 said:

Hi,

Ive bought the bot but i doesn't work.

Can you help me?

Sure add me on discord :)

• 2 weeks later...

works great, would be nice if you could add an option to export ge history to a spreadsheet? Maybe a way to import item list from a spreadsheet as well. Can't complain though it works flawlessly, I should start keeping my progress reports, several were over 100 hours 0 ban

Hey Pal,
    Ive Set the bot up to what id assume is correct, Ive given it a lengthy list of items (around 40) and it tends to flip a couple of those items even when ive told it the min profit is 2 which in theory it should flip alot more than a couple (EDIT: Ive discovered every item is case sensitive so i must type it exactly as it appears ingame otherwise the script will simply ignore its existence in the list.) It tends to just continuously check the same item then go to waiting, then check the same item until it idles and logs out and sets a timer. The concept of the bot is brilliant, if i could have it work properly for me. I encountered an issue when flipping yew logs, i told it i would accept 1 as a minimum profit and the bot ended buying for (for example) 600gp, but it ended up selling them the next second for 599gp; it literally lost money which made me set minimum profit to 2. The bot also got stuck in an infinite sell loop where it would collect when i was still buying, then it would sell the item and because i was the only buyer it would sell to me and it continuously kept doing this. Long ass post i know but ill also include: Im not rich with hundreds of mills so im flipping smaller items and at the moment its not really working that well for smaller high frequent trades. 

trial please. thanks, also does the bot log out when theres nothing to do or does it stay logged in? and if it does log out does it log back in based on time, or if theres actually something to do. 

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Archived