Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • EverFire by DontgetBanned + Progressive leveling

DontGetBanned

EVERFIRE BY: DONTGETBANNED

I have ran for about 45 minutes without issues, but its notorious for getting "stuck" refer to list of bugs.

1-72 Firemaking and receieved a ban. aprox 3-4 days running for 2-3 hours a day. ~1M exp gained.

Just like all the mining bots click on the door within the bank, this script also tend to "click that door" maybe instead of the banker for whatever reason. i believe its a bot detection but i could be wrong.

Save file, Change from .txt to .java and move to your C:\Users\your computer User\DreamBot\Scripts folder which is where local scripts get saved, load in dreambot and refresh. Use script. 

Has a level progressive leveler, Auto detects which log you should be burning for your level OTHERWISE will burn maple logs, i hid the code for burning yews.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EVERFIRE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

START VARROCK WEST BANK.

~110-125,000 EXP /HR.

BABY SITTING REQUIRED, GETS STUCK ALOT

BASIC PAINT

* Logs    1-15:  61+ extras
    * Oaks   15-30: 183+ extras
    * Willow:30-45: 535+ extras
    * Maple:   45+: 999+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EVERFIRE KNOWN BUGS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* #1. Stuck on FIRE
     * #2. Gets stuck in DeathA3 after makings Lines of fire (inventory: empty, tile: 3171,3430 3171,3429)
     * #3. Gets stuck outside of Bank 1, doesnt click into bank or bank (is it fixed?)
     * #4. Runs back to FireA/Clicking when its already started making fires. (not usually)
     * #5. Runs back to FireA/Clicking from bank when it hasnt completed banking (inventory: ISNT FULL)
     * #6. Enables run in the middle of "Task" when code is used once when "banking"
     * #7. Mouse Spazing out trying to click map & enable run.
     * #8. Bot like behavour, standing for "to long", Clicks a bank door instead of banker? (Jagex way of detecting botting?)

EverFire.txt

Archived