Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Trading in F2P

Avali

Anyone know anything about wilderness death F2P trading? I heard about it before but was not sure if it was a viable way to trade / if it still works. Thanks!

I do this when I'm suiciding f2p bots. Find items that are sellable to the GE even with the trade restrictions, and bot that item. Then sell the items on the bot account and kill the botted account with **GP** on your mule. 

You could stack high value items (rune) up to 20 per noted item or try to liquidate that into cash and then die to another account.

However, some people have done some experiments, and have come to the conclusion that jagex watch death gold transfers and ban (both parties involved) quicker than normal. Might be worth keeping this in mind :)

You could stack high value items (rune) up to 20 per noted item or try to liquidate that into cash and then die to another account.

However, some people have done some experiments, and have come to the conclusion that jagex watch death gold transfers and ban (both parties involved) quicker than normal. Might be worth keeping this in mind :)

Can't stack rune items if you can't sell the items you are botting, for example, wines of zamoraks. Need 10 QP, 100 total level, and 20 hours of game time. Better to just bot a sellable item to the GE even with trade restrictions so you can get the GP. I've tested this with 500k and 500k will drop on death in the wildy on f2p worlds.

3 minutes ago, Vaping said:

Can't stack rune items if you can't sell the items you are botting, for example, wines of zamoraks. Need 10 QP, 100 total level, and 20 hours of game time. Better to just bot a sellable item to the GE even with trade restrictions so you can get the GP. I've tested this with 500k and 500k will drop on death in the wildy on f2p worlds.

That's what I was insinuating :)

On 6/25/2020 at 5:50 AM, thecloakdone said:

Some general stores you can sell all kinds of goods too and buy it all back for 1GP ;)

On 6/25/2020 at 5:05 AM, Xtra said:

However, some people have done some experiments, and have come to the conclusion that jagex watch death gold transfers and ban (both parties involved) quicker than normal. Might be worth keeping this in mind :)

On 6/25/2020 at 4:49 AM, Vaping said:

I do this when I'm suiciding f2p bots. Find items that are sellable to the GE even with the trade restrictions, and bot that item. Then sell the items on the bot account and kill the botted account with **GP** on your mule. 

Thank you all for your reply's, I often suicide f2p bots but can' find a way to mule the money well. If it is true that Jagex watches wilderness gold trades and bans for that I think I'll just have to think of something else (Like buying membership). It is f2p and everything there will get you banned but I would like to bot until I have enough to actually buy a membership to get into the better money making ways. Thanks again!

• 3 months later...

Hello, sorry to revive old threads, So f2p money is too bad to farm? like cooking pizza or rune mining? and would simple trade in low amounds from 3m to max 30m would flag someting with account that have the time and qp required in f2p?

Archived