Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Show me the ways

koji

So, im a complete fucking newgen, I've honestly never actually fully played osrs but i have friends that do, i am currently just playing through it normally learning naturally on how to play the game but this botting stuff looks very interesting, ive done some research and is anyone able to point me in the right direction on where to start/what to farm? any information/common misconseptions i should know about is appreciated, sorry if there is already a thread on this.

P.S I'm looking on making profit, not max my character (yet)

Play the game legitimately for a while until you understand the game's economy, how the GE works, how RWTing works.

Start small, don't immediately be consumed by the notion of making as much profit as you can immediately, doing so will likely make you lose track of a lot of important aspects that will likely help to prevent your bots getting banned after < 1 day.

Read as many tutorials as possible (on the forums), get as many opinions as you can.

@Defiled wrote an incredibly informative topic about how to increase your bots life, I highly suggest giving it a read:

Archived