Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Flour making script

mixh mixh

A free flour making script is something the sdn is missing. the script would be very efficient if it could use the mill at the cooking guild near the ge

I don't understand why one would want to make flour. Profit is only ~60K gp/h and GE buy limit seems plentiful for player's own needs

1 hour ago, MaxTuna said:

I don't understand why one would want to make flour. Profit is only ~60K gp/h and GE buy limit seems plentiful for player's own needs

You could make a cabbage cake with flour

6 hours ago, MaxTuna said:

that's quite close to max f2p profit in non-wilderness tasks... am i wrong?

12 minutes ago, m4rr3co said:

that's quite close to max f2p profit in non-wilderness tasks... am i wrong?

There are some methods that make more, thats actually pretty low.... Still tho I only see one use for this script like Max said.

3 minutes ago, Jak said:

There are some methods that make more, thats actually pretty low.... Still tho I only see one use for this script like Max said.

on f2p? non-wildy? with 0 requirements? like flour making? is there such thing?

i have to study more about osrs xD

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, m4rr3co said:

spacer.png

I mean yes there are some, or some with very very low requirements. Been doing some for weeks now.

1 hour ago, m4rr3co said:

A script I have can do 150k an hour if you have enough to pass buy limit in ge. And another 80-90k n hour no matter margins on another script. Both no reqs, although I will say the scripts might be in depth enough that they would cost a few bucks on here. But it can be done and not very hsrd

20 minutes ago, creamwallace said:
    1 hour ago, m4rr3co said:

A script I have can do 150k an hour if you have enough to pass buy limit in ge. And another 80-90k n hour no matter margins on another script. Both no reqs, although I will say the scripts might be in depth enough that they would cost a few bucks on here. But it can be done and not very hsrd

buying and selling stuff has an inherent req of having money... but alright, i got the idea, i agree with you guys

Archived