Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • A new member looking for script suggestions

D2Gamers

Good evening,

I have alot of PC power, 3 different computers for different Mac address and can run virtual machines with edits to act like normal machine showing a legit graphics card unsure how much will be useful but I also have many proxys on various subnets and locations .

I am looking to do the following make some new accounts (is their a script that makes new accounts? 

Then I'd like to have a preferably a questing script that will quest / level the char up to the point it's a well rounded account that can be sold or used for a various of scripts like minning , combat, wc, smithing agility and so on. Hopefully directly from level 1. Aswell as a script that will go from level 1 to level straight combat .

I'd like a plug-in that will swap realms swap tasks and maybe even swap accounts after periods of time is their anything like that I can be linked too.

Finally I'd also be looking for a script that will do trade msgs along with a few on the safer side  money maker scripts that I could actually use after using the questing scripts or a combination of questing script + combat leveling or whatever else needed to make that script work and meet the requirements for it so the precursor scripts in relation to questing scripts I know some quests give rewards something about a cape and it gets u mid level ? I would also be interested in scripts that give titles and rankings / Bop items that would give value to an account.

Thank you for ur time also how much is dreambot is the base version free ? Is their a paid upgrade version and how much and what are the perks.

One other question how many bots per computer ? And how many bots per each IP / proxy ? 

With scripts is it per account or is it per month or u buy it you own it, 

Thank you very much for spending the time to link me to the right scripts along with the information on what to use ect.

Some things to keep in mind when looking for a new method:

• Will you be interacting with players? If so, this will increase the risk getting reported
    • Is it commonly botted? (Aka a botting hotspot) If so, you are more likely to get banned
    • Are the requirements high? If not, you could either script or get someone to script a bot that gets the requirements for you
    • Is it scalable? For example, 10 bots generate an amount of items that wont 'crash' the item(s), but 25 bots will? (Take this with a pinch of salt)
    • Is it click intensive? If so, theres the chance that it could increase banrate

These are just my opinion, good luck!

Archived