Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Increase speed of actions while TANKING

kamilo

Personally when i tank people in the wilderness, i do actions much faster, opening tabs with f keys, moving mouse fast to eat combo food etc

looking to find out how i can speed up certain actions to perfection; theoretically a bot is capable should be able to do it much more efficiently.

1. If anyone is experienced with prioritizing certain tasks in a organized way lmk. i've seen @Articron use priority use priority methods in snippets, but there's no efficient guide on how he uses em

2. im assuming only way to speed up tasks is to adjust mouse speed, is it okay if i increase speed for certain tasks like tanking? if so how should i go about doing it 

Take a look at the priority system in taskscript (Same as salience if you have used rule engines before). It depends what you mean by more "responsive" though, by increasing the mouse speed you will perform actions quicker, additionally avoiding any static sleeps and using sleepUntil with correct conditions will make the script a lot more responsive

MouseSettings.setSpeed(8); //Default is 5 or overriden by client settings

Archived