Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Xtra Cannonballs v1.1

Xtra

Xtra Cannonballs

Welcome to my first release! This is an elegant and efficient Edgeville cannonball smithing script. I carefully and thoughtfully developed this script whilst learning Dreambot's API, with simplicity and human-like elements in mind.

Gallery

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

All screenshots taken with 10-15 minute breaks every 45 minutes to an hour.

About the script

This script has been thoroughly tested and babysat, and I am confident in it's cannonball making ability. You can expect rates of 1900-2100 cannonballs p/h, and upwards of 110-130k p/h depending on your breaks.

My advice and requirements when using the script:

• Use P2P worlds (Obviously)
    • Start in or very close to Edgeville ONLY
    • Start the script with a cannonball mould in the inventory
    • Have steel bars in your bank
    • If you're going to suicide bot, do not expect weeks of smithing time!
    • Edgeville smith is a botting hotspot. Take this into account.

Future updates:

• Cannonball price is hardcoded and may not reflect up-to-date GE prices. Will update this to be dynamic.

Download:
    Released on the SDN!

v1.1 changelog:

• Increased speed and modified anti-pattern to appear more humanlike 

• 7 months later...

Having bug issue, will start with bank open and steel bars in bank. Will draw bars out, go smith one inventory walk back to bank and stand in bank and will not open bank or continue. Once I open bank, then script will continue. Did this 3 attempts in a row.

Changed different view modes, physically watched script. It walks to bank, then continues to spam click the mini map instead of choosing the interact with bank.

• 1 month later...
    On 2/10/2021 at 5:50 AM, psycho1989 said:

Having bug issue, will start with bank open and steel bars in bank. Will draw bars out, go smith one inventory walk back to bank and stand in bank and will not open bank or continue. Once I open bank, then script will continue. Did this 3 attempts in a row.

Changed different view modes, physically watched script. It walks to bank, then continues to spam click the mini map instead of choosing the interact with bank.

On 3/21/2021 at 4:27 PM, gwaun said:

it's not working when i start the script i only says Client setting saved successfully!

Thanks for letting me know guys and apologies on the late response. I wont be able to fix this for another month or two, because I'm facing my final exams for my last year of university. You can be sure that I'll find some time to fix the script after I'm done with my exams. I can only recommend to not use the script for the meantime, as it seems some sort of update has broken it.

• 4 months later...

Still active. I am finishing university in a few days, and will definitely be looking into this at some point hereafter. 

Thanks guys.

Archived