Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Succulent GE Beggar (P2P)

Succulent

8 hours ago, Wastemoney said:

SO this script worked for the first hour now it is acting strange. it works until i get one trade then it switches worlds and just sits there.

It may be an issue with recent changes, I will look into this and let you know if I fix anything.

Edit: I believe this is now fixed. I couldn't reproduce your issue, but I think I narrowed down the cause and added some measures to prevent it from happening. If it happens again please let me know and provide any other details, if possible :)

Patch v1.2

• Update a reaction message referring to only one money making activity, now chooses a random one from set list
    • Rework some state logic to make sure we don't get stuck between trade & beg state when we have queued trades
    • Clear trade queue if we hop worlds so we don't try to find a player from the previous world
    • Reset last message on world hop so we can pick any from the list
    • Increase trade screen wait timer to prevent trying to trade again to soon and causing it to close if it suddenly opens
    • Prevent being able to hop if the trade queue is not empty
    • Fix bad formatting on one of the reactions causing some code to slip into the message (woops!)

While you're reading this, why not check out my new three tick chin hunting bot? It's FREE!

Happy begging,

Succulent

xztDKUC.png

Great script, tons of features and should be a paid script for what it offers. Made 3m in 5 hours - and it's even possible to make more if you get lucky!

Edit: WOW! I ran this for around 14 hrs in the day, then for another 7 hours overnight. I think I made anywhere from 9-12m. I tried two different tactics, interesting to see that the second tactic proved to give almost 1m/hr. 

4472e6acc789a9bf54c4790e6291be30.png

21 minutes ago, khs1990 said:

can I use this for f2p?

Not currently, but I'm working on some additions that may include F2P support.

Just now, Succulent said:

Not currently, but I'm working on some additions that may include F2P support.

I'm using it and manually switching servers. It's sad.

1 minute ago, khs1990 said:

I'm using it and manually switching servers. It's sad.

Then you are more than welcome to pay for a begging script on the SDN that supports F2P!

Just now, Succulent said:

Then you are more than welcome to pay for a begging script on the SDN that supports F2P!

That's unsolicited advice pal, have a nice day.

• 1 month later...

This script is OK, but would be especially good if it had a feature allowing hops to only F2p Worlds. 

final List<World> worlds = getWorlds().noMinimumLevel();
    World world = getWorlds().getWorld(target_world);
       if (world != null && !world.isPVP() && world.isF2P() && world.getRealID() != 345 && worlds.contains(world)){
          found_world = true;
       }
    }
    if (getWorldHopper().hopWorld(target_world)){
       sleepUntil(() -> getClient().getCurrentWorld()!=current_world,5000);
    }

Something like the above should do the job. I can help out if you need it, but I would really love to see this script support F2P. I would totally use it if it did.

Archived