Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Succulent GE Beggar (P2P)

Succulent

HubNQeD.png Succulent GE Beggar n6hYlar.png

This GE beggar begs for a small amount of money to rebuild with (1k) at the GE. When it receives enough donations it world hops to find new victims donors. Works well for higher level players who have seemingly been hacked or cleaned. Gp rates vary from 100k-1m+ per hour.

1LhYe7x.png

Released on the SDN! Click here to see my script collection or here to add it directly.

xUw7FZM.png

Features

• Customisable beg messages using intuitive GUI
    • Detects trade requests and sets up a trade event with the player
    • World hopping after ~2 minutes of no donations or after receiving enough of them
    • Reacts to donations differently depending on size
    • Trade request queueing to handle trades after the current one finishes
    • Simple message reaction such as bot accusation
    • Banks if inventory is almost full of items
    • Simple paint for tracking profit and profit per hour
    • Detects small/joke donations of 1gp
    • Detects declines and goes back to begging

Requirements

• Start in the Grand Exchange
    • Higher stats are recommended for better results

Potential updates

• Customisable beg messages - Done!
    • More customisation (how long to wait before hopping, reactions, typing speed, etc.) - WIP
    • Auto mule
    • Discord notifications
    • Responding to player messages for better believability - WIP

Gallery

Spoiler

100+ hour proggy (across 4 accounts):

xUw7FZM.png

94 hour proggy (one account):

image.png.800508660e05ce4ebf3ae58d1a864e50.png

24 hour proggy:

image.png.c8b2fe1c3b7ee0fd7b5e9b253c342083.png

ZlrPs2h.png

BIz5pbE.png

image.png.92fff8e0ed81ae9a751091fe5bb7e7c9.png

image.png.f3142edfbd77bc1edcc96fb59acd97d2.png

A clip of getting an instant 500k donation while testing the bot (look at the runtime):

Spoiler

Focu2kO.png

JzQMi1R.png

vYLRtl7.png

9O455ZC.png

3jkxnHD.png

y011Pww.png

DF5g1qI.png

Happy begging,

Succulent

xztDKUC.png

5 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Released and promoted. Congratulations!

Very prompt, thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

lmfao literally made 1.1m in 11 minutes didnt get the 2nd trade in the script because after he gave first 500k i started rlly talking to him and told him i was trying to make my first mill and his cape looked epic, well long story short he gave me my first mill lmao also got 50k trade within 5 minutes.

6 hours ago, ump said:

lmfao literally made 1.1m in 11 minutes didnt get the 2nd trade in the script because after he gave first 500k i started rlly talking to him and told him i was trying to make my first mill and his cape looked epic, well long story short he gave me my first mill lmao also got 50k trade within 5 minutes.

It's unbelievable how effective begging is... Nice proggies!

I also found that if you keep talking to people yourself they feel even more sorry for you and give more. Perhaps this could be an extended feature of the script ;)

Do you mind if I use your progress pictures in the thread?

Thanks for the feedback :)

4 hours ago, Succulent said:

It's unbelievable how effective begging is... Nice proggies!

I also found that if you keep talking to people yourself they feel even more sorry for you and give more. Perhaps this could be an extended feature of the script ;)

Do you mind if I use your progress pictures in the thread?

Thanks for the feedback :)

not at all thats what i was doing once i got a inital trade i spoke to them for a bit about how my bond was up tommorow yada yada ended up with 2.8m in under 20 minutes. however i have found a few issues i would even  be down to help u tackel if u need help? one it begs too frequently with semi similar messages, 2 is has nothing in place to accept or decline 2nd trade screen if they dont accept it stalls in trade forever. also if they ask in trade "are you a bot?" you should add a check to check for text containing bot and if its there and in trade screen say no lul or something. but yeah i think this could be epic for sure by adding a few little things,

41 minutes ago, ump said:

not at all thats what i was doing once i got a inital trade i spoke to them for a bit about how my bond was up tommorow yada yada ended up with 2.8m in under 20 minutes. however i have found a few issues i would even  be down to help u tackel if u need help? one it begs too frequently with semi similar messages, 2 is has nothing in place to accept or decline 2nd trade screen if they dont accept it stalls in trade forever. also if they ask in trade "are you a bot?" you should add a check to check for text containing bot and if its there and in trade screen say no lul or something. but yeah i think this could be epic for sure by adding a few little things,

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into replying to the 'are you a bot' kind of messages and making the beg messages a bit more varied.

There is a 30 second decline timer while waiting for the other player to accept the 2nd screen, but perhaps it isn't working so I'll investigate!

20 minutes ago, Succulent said:

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into replying to the 'are you a bot' kind of messages and making the beg messages a bit more varied.

There is a 30 second decline timer while waiting for the other player to accept the 2nd screen, but perhaps it isn't working so I'll investigate!

sweet add me on disc i can help improve it <3 Goldrush#8733

UPDATE V1.1 - 28/06/2020

GUI

• Add custom beg messages to send with the new simple GUI.
    • More customisation features will be added in the future.
    • See below for an example of how you use the GUI (it's pretty self explanatory anyway):
    Spoiler

Trade queueing

• The bot will now notice when it receives multiple trade requests and queue them to handle one at a time, as soon as the current trade finishes.

Basic reaction

• The bot will react to common messages from players such as bot accusations and people telling you to loot pvp worlds to make money instead.

Other updates

• Typing speed is now randomised each message and overall faster
    • The bot no longer sends the same message twice in a row if it has more than one set up.
    • Increased time between beg messages
    • Numerous bug fixes such as trying to do actions while loading next world, taking too long to start typing on the next world, and accidentally using the same world too soon.

Happy begging,

Succulent

xztDKUC.png

Archived