Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Quickstart tabs issue (CLI)

aenez

Hello guys recently i have started to use the the CLI to start my bot farm but im having an issue with the tabs.

In the script i declare 3 accounts using -account "1" "0" "2" but it just start 1 instead of 3

imagen.png.5266388c29e1018dd59ff7c413ca50ff.png

then i manually clic on + to add a new tab and it start to bot normally and ofcourse if i click again the + it will start the third bot

imagen.png.991dcf80942a01a3b73b3f314e77378b.png

I dont know if this is the right way to load several bots but i was expecting to just execute my CLI script in an unattended way.

even i have tried using -accountUsernames mail1 mail2 mail3 -accountPasswords pass1 pass2 pass3 but the result is the same

Archived