Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a open source script idea

Pandemic

Hey guys,

With the upcoming release of something special I've been working on, I'd like to get some early ideas as I'd like to make either a full tutorial or at a minimum an open source script that new scripters can use as a reference of sorts.

Are there any free scripts in the SDN that we're missing that would be really useful?

Thanks for any suggestions in advanced!

I think for a full tutorial that's open source the most useful would be a solid mining script with some basic anti ban/anti pattern. That way all the new guys showing up have an AIO resource to reference on a basic script structure, popping up a GUI, enums,basic paints, images in paints, different forms of randomization, custom pathing, keeping track of rock spawn times so you can out preform your average free mining bot, banking, maybe some basic combat avoidance for areas where low level bots might be attack etc. 

Or a cabbage script like aeglen suggested. Can never go wrong with cabbages. 

I think another dope thing would be a Dreambot public github with a few basic premade quickstart structures for like tree scripts, task scripts, node scripts, states etc. 

Archived