Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fakechat while Botting

CrawlingChaos

Hi,

It is often said that chatting while botting ensures that you are banned less often. The problem in itself is, that no authentic chat can be generated. Why hasn't anyone downloaded comments from reddit or public discord chats and let the bots speak them? In this way, the automatic ban system could be weakened, at least in part, and the other players are less likely to be reported.

Is there a reason why no scripter does so far?

Because its tinfoil hat af 

I have experienced little to no difference setting up a chat system for bots.  It quickly just became not worth my time maintaining and scaling across large numbers of accounts to keep the realism to a point where you wouldnt notice at a glance. Any extended conversation it was blatant. Your best bet is just telling people you dont speak English and ignoring them if you go this route. 

Check out the Mitsuku chatbot, ive had a fair amount of success with it handling 5-6 interaction conversations quite well. Other than that id probably avoid it as its too easy to mess with

Years ago I've set up cleverbot on my scripts as an autoresponder also made it where it would type "y" instead of "why" sometimes and "u" instead of "you" etc to make it seem a little more real.  I didn't really notice any difference in bans when setting this up though.

Going off what the others have said here already, chat bots don't seem to have a noticeable effect on ban rates. Many have tried various methods in this area but I've never seen it have a significant dent in ban rates.

10 hours ago, AlwaysKappa said:

Going off what the others have said here already, chat bots don't seem to have a noticeable effect on ban rates. Many have tried various methods in this area but I've never seen it have a significant dent in ban rates.

well chat doesn't help for antiban. but random clicks between time to time really helps to not get ban and botting for a long time that's what I experienced during botting

Archived