Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Human like mouse movements

aceojack

I am developing a very basic script that will process items and I want to have more human-like/less detectable mouse movements instead of using getInventory().get("item").useOn("item"). I was trying to use getMouse().click() but it kept overshooting and even when I disabled that setting in mouseSettings(), it still didn't work very well at all. Does anyone know of a good way to have less detectable mouse movements or is the get("item") method the best?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, aceojack said:

I am developing a very basic script that will process items and I want to have more human-like/less detectable mouse movements instead of using getInventory().get("item").useOn("item"). I was trying to use getMouse().click() but it kept overshooting and even when I disabled that setting in mouseSettings(), it still didn't work very well at all. Does anyone know of a good way to have less detectable mouse movements or is the get("item") method the best?

Thank you!

What parameter are you passing to getMouse().click(*)?

1 minute ago, xVril said:

What parameter are you passing to getMouse().click(*)?

I was using click(java.awt.Point destination)

2 minutes ago, aceojack said:

I was using click(java.awt.Point destination)

And it fails to click the point you have defined? I am assuming you obtained the co-ordinates using Mouse Position?

The one thing I would say about click(Point).

A point is a very specific location, a human will almost certainly not be able to click the exact same point on multiple occasions, so you would have to have this randomized in a way, that is if you haven't already. 

For starters while DreamBot mouse movement is good. Using the built in movement is going to make it move like every other person using DreamBot.  If you really want to go down the rabbit hole check out some machine learning mouse movement.  @beezdul made a great forum post on it here 

8 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

For starters while DreamBot mouse movement is good. Using the built in movement is going to make it move like every other person using DreamBot.  If you really want to go down the rabbit hole check out some machine learning mouse movement.  @beezdul made a great forum post on it here 

Thank you. I think I will just stick with dreambot's mouse movement for now.

16 hours ago, xVril said:

And it fails to click the point you have defined? I am assuming you obtained the co-ordinates using Mouse Position?

The one thing I would say about click(Point).

A point is a very specific location, a human will almost certainly not be able to click the exact same point on multiple occasions, so you would have to have this randomized in a way, that is if you haven't already. 

I have managed to randomise where the bot places its cursor within a certain boundary but I found every 100 or so clicks, it clicks the wrong interactation and breaks the chain. I could run some checking commands to check if it has done the wrong thing but that would be messy. I am trying to use the dreambot's slotInteract but with no avail. I am not sure how to use it quite yet but I will keep trying

Archived