Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Increase Your Bot's Life

Defiled

3 hours ago, NastyBunny said:

Followed this step by step, got my foot stuck in the dishwasher. 10/10 

Every bit of info written in the thread is proven, if you had a problem/bans the. you might have missed a step or a fault in your setup

53 minutes ago, Defiled said:

Every bit of info written in the thread is proven, if you had a problem/bans the. you might have missed a step or a fault in your setup

or even encountered some other case that would result in ban... we still need more tests ;/

Great thread, thanks for sharing!

I ran my own experiment here: 

TLDR results: Main account is much more resilient to bot-hotspot-detection, took it 4 weeks of 12ish hour days and 6.6M smithing xp to get banned. Various noob accounts were banned sooner.

12 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

Great thread, thanks for sharing!

I ran my own experiment here: 

TLDR results: Main account is much more resilient to bot-hotspot-detection, took it 4 weeks of 12ish hour days and 6.6M smithing xp to get banned. Various noob accounts were banned sooner.

Furthermore proves that rested+(high-gametime) accounts are the best for high quality Botting

Awesome guide dude, from some personal experiments i would also suggest adding a caveat around "unsafe wealth transfer". It seems that Jagex has a pretty good system for detecting when an account is offloading resource/gold through a death method (trade doesnt seem to have as much of an impact).

Experiment setup:

* DC proxies (not flagged)

* No breaks

* Accounts botted through Tut island & straight into botting

* Accounts on f2p

From my experiments:

* When botting with no wealth transfer - Bot lasts 12-18 hours (suicide no breaks) (20 examples)

* When botting with a single weath transfer via death in wilderness - Bot lasts 8-11 hours (suicde no breaks) (8 examples)

* When botting with multiple wealth transfers via death in wilderness - Bot lasts 6-10 hours (suicide no breaks) (30+ examples)

* When botting with multiple wealth transfers via death in wilderness the Mule is detected and banned within 3 days - 2 examples

* When botting with multiple wealth transfers via TRADE - Bot lasts 12-18 hours (suicide no breaks) and no Mule bans in >14 days

On 6/3/2020 at 2:30 PM, Defiled said:

Well, in regards to days.. it doesnt .atter a whole lot..

but like..

weekdays evening GMT is offhours.. weekends are offhours..

mondays are speculated to be the mass bot banning days.. so botting furoiusly on sundays isnt advised. <-- this is a myth/speculation.. so take your chances

True, just got ban and its monday today. botted 1-91 str non stop

10 hours ago, Majd said:

True, just got ban and its monday today. botted 1-91 str non stop

Btw botted 1-91 str. but got straight ban after transfering 5m osgp to my bot account i think transfering matters

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

Thread is good, about the same experience. Some interesting notes, while farming fungus; bots started to get banned at a high rate, 4-6 hours. Turned off anti-ban and anti-pattern. Increased bot life to 48+ hours (over the weekend). Maybe some sort of mass farm detection going on?

Archived