Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Tranquilabys ChopNBurn

tranquilabys

Tranquilabys ChopNBurn

image.png.7e0b3664303db56759e9d28cdaba9d36.png

Instructions:

Start with a Tinderbox in your inventory, and a hatchet either equipped or in your inventory.

Info

This script will cut down trees then burn the logs.

It is smart in that it will not try to light a log if you are standing on a fire already. It will instead move your player to another location nearby and continue burning. 

This script has a lot of random sleeps in it, so don't be alarmed if your player is sitting for a few seconds at times.

Paint positioned so that you can still read the chat window.

I didn't see a script out there that did cut trees then burned logs, and it annoyed me enough to create this. Hope you enjoy!

Note

My free version will only complete 1 cycle (Cut down logs and burn them). The full version will not stop (Although it may appear so at times due to my random waits)

Screenies

image.png.49b34a5c929129f6c12590a4e3c53bfb.png

2127556267_logsburned12.jpg.b2632ccda738f3b7676b3210689a05c8.jpg

11 hours ago, gnomechill44 said:

Is their a full version?

Hi Gnomechill,

Unfortunately I can't release my premium version until I am a scripter+. I'm sorry 😕

• 2 weeks later...
    16 hours ago, imcoolindian said:

its cuts and burn but it doesn't repeat. I have to end it then start it again to make it work again. 

Hi imcoolindian,

Please see my Note  section from the original post above.

That is actually how I designed it. It is meant to be more of a trial. I have a premium version that I am working on releasing, but I need to be a scripter+ first. I submitted my application and am waiting to hear back.

Thank You-

• 5 weeks later...

How long until the Premium? Or are you just going to have this; for all intents and purposes, Not very helpful "trial", that really doesnt do much for anyone listed giving false hope...

• 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived