Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Money Maker👑 💰14 methods 1 script 💰Low level💰Advanced 💰Up to 500k!💰Air orbs💰Fungus💰Tab Maker💰

Zawy

1 hour ago, meroga4210 said:

Does it have an anti-cheat?

Could I get a free trial?

Yes it does.

Authed you.

I wanted to give a feedback of my free trial.

First of all thank you for the opportunity for the trial, the script was amazing it has everything you need for low levels and also for members in amazing money making methods. However, I was using two accounts at once, I was tanning cowhide for leather, and I was using breaks but 1 of 2 accounts got banned. :(

Overall the script is amazing just a small setback that I had with the ban but I cant complain it was a free trail, just wanted to give my honest feedback. :)

Thank you again for the trial!!

14 minutes ago, Rex2000 said:

I wanted to give a feedback of my free trial.

First of all thank you for the opportunity for the trial, the script was amazing it has everything you need for low levels and also for members in amazing money making methods. However, I was using two accounts at once, I was tanning cowhide for leather, and I was using breaks but 1 of 2 accounts got banned. :(

Overall the script is amazing just a small setback that I had with the ban but I cant complain it was a free trail, just wanted to give my honest feedback. :)

Thank you again for the trial!!

Were you running 2 accounts on 1 IP?

• Zawy changed the title to [ONLY $19,99!]💰Zawy's AIO Money Maker💰 9 AMAZING methods 1 script💰Account rotation💰Low level💰Advanced💰Up to 500k!💰
    • 2 weeks later...