Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BUYING the best anti ban splash bot out there

dialage

I am looking for a very the best splashing bot out there. I need it to splash with human like anti ban and have a good break menu. Any information to where I can find a good one or lead me to someone who will make it is much appreciated! 

Thanks, 

Hunter

I suggest contacting @Zawy or @Nex. Currently they are the only two private scripter+'s accepting request.

Being scripter+ they are backed by some quality standards by Dreambot vs any random idiot messaging you who could run off or deliver garbage which is then your fault for not following guidelines. 

@Zawy is also a cutie

43 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

I suggest contacting @Zawy or @Nex. Currently they are the only two private scripter+'s accepting request.

Being scripter+ they are backed by some quality standards by Dreambot vs any random idiot messaging you who could run off or deliver garbage which is then your fault for not following guidelines. 

@Zawy is also a cutie

w0w why am i no qtie

50 minutes ago, Nex said:

w0w why am i no qtie

Last I checked your discord wasn't as cool as it once was.  So you got demoted to thot. 

Archived