Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • jbAIOMiner

jberry1

Very Good script, It work's very well mining gold in rimmington and deposit at port sarim. Is there anyway to make it go from crafting guild mine to bank at port sarim ? I tried to do it but it doesn't open the door for crafting guild. 

16 minutes ago, Djzy_ said:

keeps turning itself off for some reason, can't really see a reason why.

turned off the GUI and it got fixed.

5 minutes ago, Baker1137 said:

Tried mining silver at crafting guild, it was clicking the minimap unnecessarily when the rocks are right there. Sure to get flagged.

Same for Al Kharid mine Silver. Clicking on the minimap when the rocks are on screen already.

Been running it for a few days. Beyond some slightly strange movements as mentioned in previous comments I left it running for a few hours mining silver in the Crafting guild and dropping it and came to find it had stopped running on its own and I was logged out. At the bottom it showed the "Stopped jbMiner!" as if I had stopped it on my end

Archived