Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • jbAIOMiner

jberry1

17 hours ago, MeReplace said:

Everything works great except it wont drop the ore for me. Any suggestions this is my first time using it

can you tell me what was going on in your inventory? I'll check it out and see if i can find anything until then!

• 2 weeks later...
    4 hours ago, hendrix said:

no understand the configure

Select what you wanna mine, select to drop or bank and if banking pick a bank to use. Options to use breaks and deposit box if you set up the area. I’ll get it simplified for next update though!

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

In Al Kharid at the 3 iron ores spot, it runs away to the other direction when these 3 ores are mined.

Maybe it's possible to select only an area of ores? E.g. just the spot with 3 ores? Then it could powermine very efficiently. Now it's too clunky unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

If it was able to use the bank deposit box while in the mining guild basement, that would be awesome. Also confusing choice of bank options! other than that works well

Archived