Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • jbAIOMiner

jberry1

This script mines any ore anywhere, select in the gui. Option to drop ores or bank at any bank, pick one from the dropdown.  Start with a pickaxe equipped or in inventory. Option to use custom break system.(Account must be added to dreambot account manager, and selected when starting script) Select set area to set default area if different from area where starting the script. Let me know if you find any bugs or have any suggestions!

Buggy next rock selection. It goes to nearest available ore but if another rock becomes available the bot changes direction and will just run around if there are any other miners on the site. This bot may work on empty sites but any other player mining for same ore will break it.

Been running for 3 hours a day for 3 days now, no problems although in Varrock East the ore selection is poor and it moves around alot when it doesn`t need to.

Other than that, Great script.

Looks good, works pretty decent EXCEPT for the Gemrocks at Shilo village.

It only sees 2 rocks (above surface) and stops after mining those 2 even though there are 5 more rocks there to mine.

Could you maybe update the gemrocks so it mines them all except for only 2? Im not talking about the cavern with many rocks, just the ones above surface.

Other than that, great script!

I am lame at seeing stuff, looking into issues now!
    All gem rocks should be good now! well after recompile is finished.

Archived