Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Permanent Ban, Newer account

LOCOMODDING

I had a account that had never been botted on, fairly new account with membership and I botted while working. Botted for about 6 hours while working (I was working from the same computer, constantly monitoring the bot) and woke up this morning to find myself banned. Only took 6 hours of botting. Anyone else? lol. Looks like the "Anti cheat" methods don't work lol.

Sounds like you just had some shit luck or botted something with a high ban rate.

DreamBot is one of the better public clients out there so adapt and learn. Experiment to figure out what works and doesnt work for your setup.

Just now, yeeter01 said:

Sounds like you just had some shit luck or botted something with a high ban rate.

DreamBot is one of the better public clients out there so adapt and learn. Experiment to figure out what works and doesnt work for your setup.

Good to know. Kinda confused because all I did was some tree cutting, killing Al-Kharrid Guards and lots of running. I mean, its confusing because I did do quite a few hours of each but I mean, was even chatting with people in the game, taking breaks, going to the GE often, I even hard paused/stopped the bot for periods of time. Any ideas on how to stay safer besides custom scripts?

1 hour ago, LOCOMODDING said:

Good to know. Kinda confused because all I did was some tree cutting, killing Al-Kharrid Guards and lots of running. I mean, its confusing because I did do quite a few hours of each but I mean, was even chatting with people in the game, taking breaks, going to the GE often, I even hard paused/stopped the bot for periods of time. Any ideas on how to stay safer besides custom scripts?

it's just hard man... you gotta keep trying and learning... it took my like a week to find a good way to safely bot and i still have much to learn... best you can do right now is lower the time botting and make breaks more often...

Archived