Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New f2p trade ban

Nigknocks

Hi, Im new to botting and planned on running mass accounts to farm clay. The plan was to make new accounts and let them run for about 6-8 hours each before i banked the clay and burned the acc info since theyll inevitably get banned anyway. Obviously the new trade restriction has slaughtered any hope of this working. I'm hoping someone has a way around the trade ban or is more experienced and can tweak my method for me to still work any advice is greatly appreciated!

ps please nothing about "trying to start too big", or "needing more experience" because I have practiced on  bots and can keep them from getting banned but requires more maintenance than i can handle at my scale i plan on growing from. Looking for collaborative thoughts and helpful tips only please dont flaunt how long youve been doing this thank you :)

Ive been doing this for 1 day and I have realized that if you buy a twitch prime account, YOU CAN EVADE IT, and not to mention, it only costs 1m osrs gp

make account, tutorial island by hand..takes 10 minutes or less.

run bot to keep you logged in for 6 hours, start new account. repeat. until you run 2+ per day just sitting maintaining the logging in part.

once 19 hours of logging in (hopefully kept track of each account of logging in time, using a notepad on the computer helps) then run scripts to get to 100 free total level, avoid mining at this step as most account are banned within even less than 2 hours of use (however i didnt back it with "legit" play, just logged out and it was also then monday morning when usually alot of bans happen)

once your 100 total level, you should be able to rip up 2 quests, romeo and Juliet and goblin diplomacy which bring you to 10QP... you can do dorics quest along the way for a easy 9 levels + gets you level 10 in mining, get a genii lamp and use it on mining, you get level 11, now you can go straight to black pickaxe.

once you got all this, your account will be restriction free. use this account for whatever you wish. 

you will need to be allowed to open more than 2 bots as well if you wanna do this at a faster pace between accounts sitting, skilling and you doing the quests to get it removed, at least with this done you can drop trade your main anywhere in RS, any item, any amount, and it avoids the risk of wilderness, or even taking a loss on botted items.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 6/2/2020 at 9:19 AM, DontGetBanned said:

make account, tutorial island by hand..takes 10 minutes or less.

run bot to keep you logged in for 6 hours, start new account. repeat. until you run 2+ per day just sitting maintaining the logging in part.

once 19 hours of logging in (hopefully kept track of each account of logging in time, using a notepad on the computer helps) then run scripts to get to 100 free total level, avoid mining at this step as most account are banned within even less than 2 hours of use (however i didnt back it with "legit" play, just logged out and it was also then monday morning when usually alot of bans happen)

once your 100 total level, you should be able to rip up 2 quests, romeo and Juliet and goblin diplomacy which bring you to 10QP... you can do dorics quest along the way for a easy 9 levels + gets you level 10 in mining, get a genii lamp and use it on mining, you get level 11, now you can go straight to black pickaxe.

once you got all this, your account will be restriction free. use this account for whatever you wish. 

you will need to be allowed to open more than 2 bots as well if you wanna do this at a faster pace between accounts sitting, skilling and you doing the quests to get it removed, at least with this done you can drop trade your main anywhere in RS, any item, any amount, and it avoids the risk of wilderness, or even taking a loss on botted items.

This is heinous, and definitely not worth it just to get your un-trade-restricted account banned anyway for mining clay. Clay currently is at 130 and regularly dips down to around 100 so the only reasonable/profitable way to bot this is with suicide accounts that require minimal maintenance. There is a script called Explvs AIO that will do all Tut Island for you, including name creation and character creation, and you can then set it to chop a few logs, sell them in GE, but pickaxes, and then powermine copper & iron to 31 mining. This then makes you competitive with all the other clay bots that also have addy or higher pick.

All in all, from account creation (using burner email), it takes 2hr and 15min to get a bot ready to slam clay, and after running around 200 bots this way over a few weeks, their average lifespan while mining clay is around 8 hours, sometimes up to 10 or 12.  A few make it past and dont get banned, but most suicide bots are just that. Averaging 470-500 clay per hour per bot, and depositing to my main every 4 hours, I make decent GP this way. 

But yeah I dont waste my time doing quests and trying to stay logged in for 20 hours, I just slam clay with my private script as fast as I possibly can, deposit at least once in 8 hours, and never use that account again as 95% chance it will be banned tomorrow. 

• 1 month later...
    On 6/22/2020 at 6:33 PM, beefsteak said:

This is heinous, and definitely not worth it just to get your un-trade-restricted account banned anyway for mining clay. Clay currently is at 130 and regularly dips down to around 100 so the only reasonable/profitable way to bot this is with suicide accounts that require minimal maintenance. There is a script called Explvs AIO that will do all Tut Island for you, including name creation and character creation, and you can then set it to chop a few logs, sell them in GE, but pickaxes, and then powermine copper & iron to 31 mining. This then makes you competitive with all the other clay bots that also have addy or higher pick.

All in all, from account creation (using burner email), it takes 2hr and 15min to get a bot ready to slam clay, and after running around 200 bots this way over a few weeks, their average lifespan while mining clay is around 8 hours, sometimes up to 10 or 12.  A few make it past and dont get banned, but most suicide bots are just that. Averaging 470-500 clay per hour per bot, and depositing to my main every 4 hours, I make decent GP this way. 

But yeah I dont waste my time doing quests and trying to stay logged in for 20 hours, I just slam clay with my private script as fast as I possibly can, deposit at least once in 8 hours, and never use that account again as 95% chance it will be banned tomorrow. 

How are you actually muling the gold though if you don't bother with lifting the trade restrictions?

1 hour ago, Sicilian7 said:

How are you actually muling the gold though if you don't bother with lifting the trade restrictions?

You can buy rune items, note them. Jump in the wild and kill those bots and get the items. All without having to get past the requirements.

3 hours ago, wettofu said:

You can buy rune items, note them. Jump in the wild and kill those bots and get the items. All without having to get past the requirements.

Why don't just bring your cash stack and let the mule kill you and take your cash?

16 minutes ago, Sicilian7 said:

Why don't just bring your cash stack and let the mule kill you and take your cash?

idk, i didnt know that your entire cash stack drops

Archived