Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scout bot keeps freezing

umarwaheed

Hey, I have gotten a scout bot script. It keeps freezing after like 5-10minutes. It’ll try to hop worlds, but it’ll get stuck on the same world and keep putting out the same scouts over and over again. I have talked to the coder, but he says that the scripts are fine and something is wrong with my PCs hardware. 

Is the crash attributable to a particular action/time in the script? Need more info. Also have you tried the 'fresh start' option in client settings?

Whenever the bot hops worlds, it just gets stuck. It’ll show that it’s scanning the world, but it’ll be stuck in the same old world and keep scouting the same people over and over again

• 2 weeks later...

Issue was with the dreambot client. There was nothing wrong the bot scripts. I just turned on fresh start and turned the FPS down to30. Bots working fine now :D

Archived