Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Yet Another Tutorial Bot

Aeglen

37 minutes ago, dopecrane said:

oh okay. That would make sense since I am creating it local IP but using proxy (who knows where) for TI. How would I go about this? Finish TI off proxy, then use proxy after the fact?

I'd imagine as long as every "transition" (creation -> TI, TI -> game) is in a similar location, or you rest the accounts for a long time, you'll probably be fine. This is my guess from what I've read, search around for more info.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 7/28/2020 at 6:00 AM, LordJashin32 said:

Breaking on equip screen. Thanks for script. Cheers.

I can't currently fix due to a massive lack of time (writing thesis), but i'll check it out eventually. Hope the issue doesn't persist too much.

• 4 weeks later...
    On 8/2/2020 at 11:11 AM, Aeglen said:

I can't currently fix due to a massive lack of time (writing thesis), but i'll check it out eventually. Hope the issue doesn't persist too much.

I have used your bot quite a few times and it always breaks there, just fyi. It's not a big thing, you just pause, exit out of the equip screen and play and it continues just fine until the end. It sometimes doesn't walk to the GE, which I'm not sure I actually like as an automatic thing so that's ok.

• 1 month later...

Hey I know you're busy right now, just adding to list of bugs for you :P

Current bugs:

• Stuck trying to open settings/inventory before it's available (ie. flashing)
    • Looping talking to (usually talks to them again halfway through he conversation) :
      • Quest Instructor
      • Mining Instructor
      • Combat Instructor
      • Prayer Instructor
      • Magic Instructor
    • After opening poll (NPE thrown here)

On 10/17/2020 at 5:08 AM, holic said:

Hey I know you're busy right now, just adding to list of bugs for you :P

Current bugs:

• Stuck trying to open settings/inventory before it's available (ie. flashing)
    • Looping talking to (usually talks to them again halfway through he conversation) :
      • Quest Instructor
      • Mining Instructor
      • Combat Instructor
      • Prayer Instructor
      • Magic Instructor
    • After opening poll (NPE thrown here)

Woo thanks! I should stop being busy soon, my deadline is on the 28th so sooooon I should be able to look at these

• 1 month later...

Update v1.4:

No longer runs to GE as this is supposedly suspicious.

Added my *actually good* shiny new methods in for walking and dealing with the NPCs (although the tutorial island is generally a bit janky compared with the rest of the game).

Fixed all of the aforementioned issues. There'll still be a few quirks probably but nothing that bad. Maybe an NPE trying to use the anvil for the first time but cba to fix as it'll just loop again and get it right.

Should be released tomorrow.

Archived