Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Yet Another Tutorial Bot

Aeglen

38 minutes ago, BoxofTruth said:

Hey... I like this script... but one problem. During dialogue interaction, the mouse variable is too random and it selects the wrong option sometimes. For example, at the wizard tutor, when the wizard asks if i want to become an iron man, instead of choosing the last option of 'no i don't wanna become an iron man' and chose the 2nd option where it said 'yes i want to become an iron man'. I had to stop the script there cuz it gets stuck.

I've seen this bug, though disregarded it since it was quite uncommon and the bot would probably get it right the next time. Does it get perpetually stuck? If so I'll fix it (the bot is definately told to pick the correct option, could well be some kind of mouse randomness thing). Thanks for using my script!

I have seen that bug like 3/10 times i have used it... Another bug that i found is that during the tutorial... when talking to the monk Brother Brace, the bot gets stuck at the dialogue "I'm also the community officer around here, so it's my job to tell you about your friends and ignore lists." I currently have 2 bots stuck on this part... and it has happened frequently before, requiring me to manually restart. The first time it thought the long wait was an antiban feature ( to mimic breaks) lol i waited 20 mins.

49 minutes ago, BoxofTruth said:

I have seen that bug like 3/10 times i have used it... Another bug that i found is that during the tutorial... when talking to the monk Brother Brace, the bot gets stuck at the dialogue "I'm also the community officer around here, so it's my job to tell you about your friends and ignore lists." I currently have 2 bots stuck on this part... and it has happened frequently before, requiring me to manually restart. The first time it thought the long wait was an antiban feature ( to mimic breaks) lol i waited 20 mins.

Alright, I've fixed all the talking issues and although I couldn't recreate the Community Officer issue I added some extra checks there. Should be updated whenever the admins get around to it, probably tomorrow. The bot also no longer clicks on the poll booth more times than is needed.

Hi... another bug while running the script. I have had 3-4 accounts now get stuck at the talking to account manager... it starts the dialogue, but after a few back and forth, it restarts the entire dialogue by clicking on the account tutor again. Thanks :)

My continue-tutorial-island-dialogue method (different from normal ones because annoyingly the dialogue box never goes away, so can't just test for that) was written when i was worse at this than i am now, nevertheless i added a fix for this particular overly long dialogue. Might go back and revise it entirely at some point after finishing my current project. I suspect lag in the form of "please wait" might be causing unreliability with long dialogues.

6 minutes ago, mixh mixh said:

there is also an issues sometimes when you get to the end of tut, the bot wont click on the lumbridge teleport and just sit there.

else if (progress == 680) {
                getMagic().castSpell(Normal.HOME_TELEPORT);
                sleepUntil(() -> getLocalPlayer().getY()<6000, delay(20000));
            }

Should be fine after a bit, ~30 seconds at most

• 1 month later...
    17 minutes ago, dopecrane said:

Ran it for the first time, finished tutorial island and got "Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen."

This is most likely an issue with your IP. It tends to happen when you make the account somewhere and then do TI somewhere else, or do TI somewhere and then start playing from another country. I'm not an expert in the matter but it's probably something like that.

49 minutes ago, Aeglen said:

This is most likely an issue with your IP. It tends to happen when you make the account somewhere and then do TI somewhere else, or do TI somewhere and then start playing from another country. I'm not an expert in the matter but it's probably something like that.

oh okay. That would make sense since I am creating it local IP but using proxy (who knows where) for TI. How would I go about this? Finish TI off proxy, then use proxy after the fact?

Archived