Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What system requirements do I need to run 40 instances at once?

lfk1996

Trying to start up a bot farm and have a relatively large budget. 

Want to run 30-40 instances at once rotating around 150-250  accounts every 4-6 hours. 

What system requirements do I need to accomplish this?

Was told that I don't need a good gpu? If I go with Intel is it worth getting a Xeon + GPU or go straight with core and have the integrated one? 

64GB RAM too much or over kill?

Anything else I should know? 

So in "theory" your ram should be fine for that amount of instances with 256x30 or 256x40. you will more likely hit bottlenecks with CPU load rather than RAM. It also depends on the overhead of running natively or running on a virtualised instance. a 16 core with hyper threading (32 virtual cores) @3.8-4.0GHz should be able to support around 35-40 bots.

in terms of GPU no idea, ive never seen any sort of load GPU wise.

FYI - these stats are coming from personal experience on 64GB w i7-9700k OC 4.2GHz on a virtualised instance. if running natively your mileage will increase a lot

35 minutes ago, thecloakdone said:

So in "theory" your ram should be fine for that amount of instances with 256x30 or 256x40. you will more likely hit bottlenecks with CPU load rather than RAM. It also depends on the overhead of running natively or running on a virtualised instance. a 16 core with hyper threading (32 virtual cores) @3.8-4.0GHz should be able to support around 35-40 bots.

in terms of GPU no idea, ive never seen any sort of load GPU wise.

FYI - these stats are coming from personal experience on 64GB w i7-9700k OC 4.2GHz on a virtualised instance. if running natively your mileage will increase a lot

Mind sending me your build? 

Archived