Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cant launch the client

thiccbooty123

Hi, By starting off i'd like to say that i had downloaded the most recent launcher.

Double clicking the launcher brings me this:image.png.0d66b52499ffc9219798a6ba6c7c1772.png

I clicked yes and installed java 8, and when i try to open the launcher by right clicking -> open with -> other programs -> image.png.70a2c1dab76ce32b5f53529bba0ecb48.png

image.png.ddc8286c5b6a29ef3160e66e11d24ea2.png

The client either shows the same incorrect java version error, or this pops up for a split of a second and closes. image.png.19139ebec4c9ebda8fcf554e12dd4ea6.png

The client does not open at all. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, Pandemic said:

It looks like you have Java 11 installed, try and uninstall that first.

If you have Java 8 installed from here: https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase-jre8-downloads.html

If you still have issues, try running JarFix: https://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.htm

Hi Pandemic, and thanks for the swift reply.

I just uninstalled java 11 and it worked. The only issue now is that how am i going to use other programs that require java 11?
    It seems like i can ONLY have java 8 installed for the dreambot client to work.

Many thanks

Archived