Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it worth scaling up a 400k/hr p2p method? [Suicide Botting vs Ban Evasion]

AliasBots

What is the better option?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is it better to suicide bot p2p, or evade bans for higher skill level p2p methods?

• Suicide botting is better in p2p
      • Ban evasion / high requirement botting is better in p2p

Hey guys,

I'm at the point where I can handle scaling up pretty well. I have a p2p method that makes 400k/hr and takes less than 10 minutes to start doing with a fresh account.

Looking for advice on: Is 400k/hr enough to focus on scaling up? It probably really depends on the ban rate right?

On the small scale if I suicide bot the method the accounts will last around 12-15 hours.

This means I will make 4.8m - 6m per account (in a perfect world with perfect muling), minus the cost of the bond. so more like 1m - 1.5m  net in 12-15 hours.

When comparing to methods like zulrah (1.5m - 3m /hr) this seems stupid to run at first.. but considering the time investment to prepare for 1m+ methods and the time to pay that cost off.. does it actually compare? If I can scale up to 50 active sessions making ~2m every 24 hours.. that's a clean 100m a day. That is up until the ban rate goes up as a result of scaling up suicide bots.

Just looking for any basic advice and input here. Has anyone done much 500k - 1m method / late p2p farming? Is it worth taking the time to train up the accounts to earn more, while practicing bot evasion? Or should I just scale up as hard as I can suicide botting 400k/hr and hope for the best?

There's a few factors to consider. Is the script you're using public or privately made? And if so to what quality? This could play a big factor in your ban rates. Then it's all down to what you think is a decent earn really, if you feel that 5 accs making 1.5m ea or w/e over 12 hours is a fair income for you, then go for it.

7 hours ago, Pseudo said:

There's a few factors to consider. Is the script you're using public or privately made? And if so to what quality? This could play a big factor in your ban rates. Then it's all down to what you think is a decent earn really, if you feel that 5 accs making 1.5m ea or w/e over 12 hours is a fair income for you, then go for it.

It's all privately made, and tuned for speed not ban evasion. Instant mouse hopping, perfect reaction times, etc. Even with it being this aggressive I've seen accounts last 2-3 days doing sessions of 8-10 hours. But I have yet to just let it run till death and replace so I don't know those numbers yet. My plan here is to run the account till it pops, and hopefully use the profits to spin up more accounts faster than they get banned.

I think I'll probably give it a shot and see what the ban rates are like. Maybe I'll make it a little less aggressive if the bans are bad.

I've got some pretty fast & uncommon methods coded for grinding magic and prayer to late game levels. I'm still undecided on atk,def,str. The obvious choice is crabs but I feel like I would get a lot of bans there.

Here's the thing man, if you find something that's super low ban rate like I have - farms can last many weeks without any bans, even being ran 24/7.

Start with 5-10 accounts and scale up 1-2 accounts at a time as you see fit. I think a big mistake people make when starting a farm is going for too many accounts at once.

Archived