Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

Ahmet82

While not exactly the same up bringing I've been in similar situations to what you are in now.  Before going to college I told my parents to fuck them selves and never accepted a dime of their money due to some disagreements.  At this point I was broke and entering college. I could had just quit school and gotten a factory job but instead I worked my fucking ass off between fulltime school and part time jobs and side gigs. At one point even getting into hardware reselling. Now I am at a great place in my life 4 and an half years later. 

My advice to you my friend is go for it, and put your balls to the wall. Make sure every move is calculated and planned perfectly. If it fails yes it will be a set back but with all setbacks in life you learn from them and adapt for the future.  If it succeeds tho you achieve your goals and the sense of accomplishment is better than any high legal or not you will ever have. 

I wish you luck!

Sounds like a good opportunity. If you don't take it you are not where you want to be..if it you go for it and it fails you are not where you want to be but you have learned some valuable lessons for the future and if you take it and succeed you are where you want to be. You sacrificed your childhood to earn money so that you would have the option to take advantage of a big opportunity that may come your way. I would go for it assuming that you have thought it out well and done your research "business plan that can potentially make you financial free within 2 years if it goes well". Not taking a possibly highly lucrative opportunity when you can afford the risk involved (No mortgage, no family, young etc) just seems like a bad call to me. Almost everything worth having involves risk and imo if you cant handle risk then you have little to no chance of retiring young. Best of luck.

Not every 21-yo is able to come up with a business plan that would potentially make him financially free within two years. You're already saying this yourself: Do it, or regret it for the rest of your life. It's fine to fail, rarely anyone succeeds in their first try. Look at that girl you liked, but you couldn't get. You failed, but you ended up with someone better.

Easy and logical choice to be made at the age of 21, provided that the business plan is a good plan. Mass smuggling drugs into prisons with drones is not a good plan.

1 hour ago, Nima said:

Not every 21-yo is able to come up with a business plan that would potentially make him financially free within two years. You're already saying this yourself: Do it, or regret it for the rest of your life. It's fine to fail, rarely anyone succeeds in their first try. Look at that girl you liked, but you couldn't get. You failed, but you ended up with someone better.

Easy and logical choice to be made at the age of 21, provided that the business plan is a good plan. Mass smuggling drugs into prisons with drones is not a good plan.

Thanks bro, Yeah i go for it, LOL no illegal shit involved dw ;)

Archived