Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Does anyone have a LOW ban rate bot??

hunty123

Is it just me, or does everyone else get banned within 20 hours of botting? Even with taking breaks, training different skills, and taking all necessary precautions of botting, I am still getting banned very quickly. I can't even trade anything for the first 20 hours of an account. Is there any way to get around this? Is every bot useless now a days? I'm looking for ONE bot for skilling that will not get banned, or at least VERY low ban rate... Please guys, help a bro out.

They are out there.  I had one farm go almost 6 months with no bans.  You just need to think outside the box. 

Maybe your IP is flagged? I've been working on a (private) bot which has been running solidly for a couple of weeks (impeded only by updates) and no bans. The only antiban thus far is genetic-per-account-behaviour and custom breaks, including going to "sleep" for many hours. Note that new accounts are much more prone to being banned if that's what you're using.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:47 AM, yeeter01 said:

They are out there.  I had one farm go almost 6 months with no bans.  You just need to think outside the box. 

Can you email me how to do so or something? I've thought of just about everything and been playing for 10+ years. Anything will help.

That's what I thought. Then I moved to another persons house and same outcome. So I believe it is the scripts I'm using and not my IP. Would anyone recommend a certain script that has been working for them? I need to try something new... I don't mind buying scripts but I do mind if the accounts keep getting banned, as it's annoying to keep making them and not be able to trade anything because it never gets past the 20 hour mark. What script are you using for your farm?

If you're getting a lot of bans think the questions you need to ask are these:

1. How many accounts are you botting simultaneously?

- Botting a bunch of accounts at the same time on a single IP raises flags. It can be done, but it's really risky - particularly if they are doing the same task.

2. How long is each bot running for on average?

- Make sure you're taking breaks (e.g. 10-15 minute break each hour).

- Don't run a bot for 6+ hours a day unless it's an activity you're really confident is under the radar.

3. What activity are the bots doing?

- Things that are rather AFK like cooking, fletching, cannonballs, etc. can run for a pretty long time without raising many flags.

- Botting a high-intensity activity such as cleaning herbs for 6 hours straight (even with breaks) is likely going to catch you a ban.

This is all just from my experience in botting. Other people may have difference advice/experiences, but this is what I've found has helped me dodge bans.

• 3 months later...

Archived