Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SELLING CHEAP MEMBERSHIP! -> Twitch Prime <- Promo ends June 16th!

Mojo

Hello All!

I am selling Primed Tutorial Complete osrs accounts. The Twitch Promo started on May 12th, and will end June 16th. This is the most profitable time for botters to get CHEAP membership.

The accounts are made on rested tutorial complete accounts 90+ days old. You will also receive email access to the account in case of locks etc...

What are the ban rates?

- This is not something that is easily determined, as with all types of botting methods there are risks. With that being said, I have taken precautions to minimize this and find the best times to link accounts to Twitch. I can provide more details about the methodology in discord if needed.

How much does it cost?

- 14 day membership Primed Tutorial Complete : 1.25M OSGP

- Twitch Prime accounts: 1M OSGP

How can I buy?

You can buy through DM'ing me and I will send you my sales discord.

Terms of Service

Accounts are checked before sale is transacted. On the rare case that they are locked on sale, I will replace the account for you. (Within 30 minutes)
    All accounts are created on a rotation proxy network.
    You are responsible for the account after sale.
    I reserve the right to not sell you accounts for any reason.

7 hours ago, Elito said:

looking to buy accounts right now

replied to pm

Archived