Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to make mouse click on a predetermined position relative to an entity?

Verify

Hi,

I would like to know know how to make the mouse click a position on the screen that is relative to where default dreambot methods click. For example, with getMouse drag to getNpcs().closest("gobin"), I would like to make the mouse click +100 x from the position of the goblin instead of on the goblin.

Also, how is the position of the click on an entity calculated? It is random? middle?

The click on an npc is just a random coordinate inside the entity's bounding box. As regards to the first part, the Mouse class in the API contains everything you need to do what you're talking about.

Archived