Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello community

Ularedor

Hello community!, I've been looking for a new client recently and i stumbled on DreamBot. I've experimented  with the API a bit, and it's really nice.

But I got a question about the Script store. I've seen that a few scripts in there will bring you too an error page when you try to purchases them (eg Scripts by Im A Baller). I also can't find when a script was updated last (Unless i missed it). And some of the newest reviews go back to 2018.

So I'm just curious if people use the script store much anymore,  or if most people make their own scripts here?

Thanks.

Hello and welcome to DreamBot!

If a link in SDN directs you to an error page, that means the script is removed from the store but is still visible in the SDN listing. Any script like that can be brought to my attention and I can remove it from the SDN as well.

The SDN doesn't currently display the previous update date, but you can often find that out in the script's thread. Most scripters keep their threads updated.

The SDN is still in active use and new scripts have been released very recently and quite regularly. My personal opinion is that you should always prefer using the scripts our SDN provides, as those scripts are manually reviewed by staff before release to make sure they contain nothing malicious. We can't guarantee the safety of local scripts.

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hello and welcome to DreamBot!

If a link in SDN directs you to an error page, that means the script is removed from the store but is still visible in the SDN listing. Any script like that can be brought to my attention and I can remove it from the SDN as well.

The SDN doesn't currently display the previous update date, but you can often find that out in the script's thread. Most scripters keep their threads updated.

The SDN is still in active use and new scripts have been released very recently and quite regularly. My personal opinion is that you should always prefer using the scripts our SDN provides, as those scripts are manually reviewed by staff before release to make sure they contain nothing malicious. We can't guarantee the safety of local scripts.

Sounds good. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

13 hours ago, wettofu said:

Heowo

Hello

Archived