Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need help with scripts and trading requirements *new to botting*

nismox12

Hi guys I’m new to botting and just got cleaned and willing to make some gp for my main.

after finding out about the new trade requirements is it really worth it, since I’m planning to Use f2p scripts. And getting these requirements and then getting banned before making some gp is pretty pointless.

if anyone has some advice I would really appreciate it with which scripts to use and how to go about with the botting and trade requirements. Any help would be appreciated.

discord Keyblades#5362

5 hours ago, nismox12 said:

Hi guys I’m new to botting and just got cleaned and willing to make some gp for my main.

after finding out about the new trade requirements is it really worth it, since I’m planning to Use f2p scripts. And getting these requirements and then getting banned before making some gp is pretty pointless.

if anyone has some advice I would really appreciate it with which scripts to use and how to go about with the botting and trade requirements. Any help would be appreciated.

discord Keyblades#5362

•  

Make 100 accounts, bot tutorial island, rest half the accounts, use the other 50 for splashing, walk around afk, or skilling. Bot everything. If all your 50 accounts get banned, go to your rested accounts, they should last longer. Rinse and repeat.

Archived