Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script tab keeps crashing

d80

Hello,

I just downloaded Dreambot and got it up and running. For some reason, whenever I open the scripts tab, it crashes every time I click on Premium or All scripts. It just says loading and I am unable to do anything else after that except force kill the client. I really have no idea how to deal with this and can't find any good resources online. If anyone had similar issues or knows any way to fix this that would be much appreciated.

P.S : I tried allocating different amounts of memory every time I started the client to see if that would make any difference but no luck also.

no neither, Im even allocating 1024MB of memory to starting up the client. Everything else is fine but when I try to click on premium or all scripts it just freezes. I tried installing other osrs botting clients to see if I face this issue also but I didn't. Hopefully this can be resolved as I really wanna start using Dreambot.

The problem is on my Ubuntu VM, seems like the process of checking which scripts i have via the premium script tab or the refresh all button HARD crashes the entire program.

The problem is back with me I notified Hashtag about this issue. Hopefully this can be resolved soon as it is extremely frustrating.

I can't reproduce the problem, so it doesn't happen with the Free Scripts tab, just Premium and All? Do you have any premium scripts?

If you open the debug console, does it show anything when it's loading scripts?

Archived