Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dialouge Handling stops script from functioning properly

Dockid

4 minutes ago, Dockid said:

if (c.getLocalPlayer().getAnimation() == -1 && !c.getInventory().isFull()) {
        fishingSpot.interact("Cage");
        walkSleep();
    }else if (c.getDialogues().inDialogue()) {
        c.getDialogues().spaceToContinue();

}

When i remove the else if for handling the dialogue box the script will run perfectly, is there something wrong with how I am dealing with the "Inventory is full" dialogue?

What structure are you using? You're extending the AbstractScript class so it's not a Task System. If you have a ton of nested if statements I suggest you look into a basic state structure.  Here's a writeup I have given in the past:

3 minutes ago, NovaGTX said:

What structure are you using? You're extending the AbstractScript class so it's not a Task System. If you have a ton of nested if statements I suggest you look into a basic state structure.  Here's a writeup I have given in the past:

Okay I will rewrite my code based on your advice,thanks

4 hours ago, NovaGTX said:

Hi, I rewrote my code following your advice and now it all works fine,appreciate the help

Archived