Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dialouge Handling stops script from functioning properly

Dockid

Hi, I am currently making a Catherby Fisher but I've ran into a problem that occurs when I fish the final fish to fill the inventory. I get the dialogue "Inventory is full" and my script clicks continue, but after this occurs my check (if inv is full = go to bank) stops working. If i restart the script from this position it will immediately start working again and bank the fish. Any help would be much appreciated

3 hours ago, Dockid said:

Hi, I am currently making a Catherby Fisher but I've ran into a problem that occurs when I fish the final fish to fill the inventory. I get the dialogue "Inventory is full" and my script clicks continue, but after this occurs my check (if inv is full = go to bank) stops working. If i restart the script from this position it will immediately start working again and bank the fish. Any help would be much appreciated

private void handleDialogue() {
        sleep(Calculations.random(1500, 3500));
        c.getDialogues().clickContinue();
        sleep(Calculations.random(1050, 2300));
        if (c.getDialogues().inDialogue()) {
            c.getDialogues().clickContinue();
        }

}

This is called when the last fish is caught and the dialogue 'Inventory is full' is shown. I have another method that walks the player to the bank once the inventory is full, this method doesnt work after the dialogue is handled, yet if i stop and restart the script when the dialogue is shown the bot will handle the dialogue and then continue to bank and it will work

6 minutes ago, Dockid said:

In short,.After i run the dialogue handler everything in the script stops 

Have you checked the debug log for any errors?

• [ERROR]22:14:01: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.loader.LocalLoader.resetLoader(LocalLoader.java:42) at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.stop(ScriptManager.java:190) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:282) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is the error code but I honestly cant understand what its saying is wrong

Just now, Dockid said:
    • [ERROR]22:14:01: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.loader.LocalLoader.resetLoader(LocalLoader.java:42) at org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManager.stop(ScriptManager.java:190) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:282) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is the error code but I honestly cant understand what its saying is wrong

If you read it, it tells you "ConcurrentModificationException" At (LocalLoader.java:42)

3 minutes ago, NovaGTX said:

If you read it, it tells you "ConcurrentModificationException" At (LocalLoader.java:42)

if (c.getLocalPlayer().getAnimation() == -1 && !c.getInventory().isFull()) {
        fishingSpot.interact("Cage");
        walkSleep();
    }else if (c.getDialogues().inDialogue()) {
        c.getDialogues().spaceToContinue();

}

When i remove the else if for handling the dialogue box the script will run perfectly, is there something wrong with how I am dealing with the "Inventory is full" dialogue?

Archived