Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • dispute against 2Dank

BOTTINGHUB

User scammed 100$ in paypal chargebacks after selling him rsgp and few accounts. He blocked me on my discord account and then when I dmed him from an alt he blocked me there too. He even admited via pm that I cant do anything about it because its been a long time ago.  https://imgur.com/a/BDYNLWb 

erik scammer fk.png

image0.png

i created a new account and bot donor/sponor on it because i could not log into this account recently my computer had some sort of virous on it and i got locked out this accounts i didnt no how to reset the user so i said fuck it im gonna make a new one and get my status back and i decided to donate on it

1 minute ago, 2Dank said:

i created a new account and bot donor/sponor on it because i could not log into this account recently my computer had some sort of virous on it and i got locked out this accounts i didnt no how to reset the user so i said fuck it im gonna make a new one and get my status back and i decided to donate on it

I meant an explanation for this dispute. Did you scam this person, yes, or no?

look this insodent took place 7-8 months ago its not my fault he handed the gold and its not my fault my bank declined the purchase he handed the gold before the purchase settled i didnt do any sort of charge back my bank doesnt allow certain things to go thru nor did it notify me if you wanna ban me then ban me and im not giving him gold or cash on a insodent that happen 7-8 months ago and with him horrasing me months later about it and basically hunting me down like a dog i will leave this community quietly im not gonna sit here and be horrased over this matter by you or anyone else

Archived