Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Setting up Proxies

dreamjames

Hello.

Could someone shed some additional light on proxy usage for Dreambot? When I load up using a proxy, I get this error message:

Client is up to date and ready to launch!
    Executing [java, -Xbootclasspath/p:C:\Users\James\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar, <removed>, -Xmx256M, -jar, C:\Users\James\DreamBot\BotData\client.jar]

Where do you guys get your proxies? Is there a preferred seller or one you would recommend?

Thanks for your help,

James - A new DreamBot User

Hey there, I've hidden your proxy's information, I'm not sure if it was private or not.

Anyways, that is not an error message, it should be launching the client after that. Is it not?

It never launches a client for me after that message. 

One time it did "open" a client roughly 2 minutes after that but I couldnt use it , because although I could see the box appear on my taskbar, but the jframe was either invisible or not there. 

3 hours ago, dreamjames said:

It never launches a client for me after that message. 

One time it did "open" a client roughly 2 minutes after that but I couldnt use it , because although I could see the box appear on my taskbar, but the jframe was either invisible or not there. 

It's very possible that your proxy is too slow to run dreambot.

If you need a working proxy let me know, I can probably hook you up.

Archived