Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.9.1.9

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

We have another release for you, it may seem small but it fixes some large issues!

UPDATE: Please run the launcher again to get the latest version: 2.9.9.1.8!

UPDATE2: Please run the launcher again to get the latest version: 2.9.9.1.9! (Bank Fixes From 5/14 RS Update)

Replaced some usages of the sun java library, so the client should now correctly work on Linux that isn't running Oracle's Java (Like OpenJDK)

Added another check to dismiss solver to hopefully remove any "dismiss solver is stuck" issues.

Added an informative message when non-vip users try to run quickstart, so they're aware that it's a VIP feature

L&F should now reset when a script changes the UI

Added a fix for when adding custom nodes seemed to collide with our own added nodes, and when being removed, removed the non-custom web nodes as well.

Added getGroundItems().getItemsOnTile(Tile t) and deprecated getGroundItems().getGroundItems(Tile t) for clarity of the method. Keep note: deprecated methods are removed from the client after we feel there's sufficient time for scripters to change out the method. Highly used deprecated methods will remain longer, but this method may be removed within the next 5 or 6 releases.

The DBLauncher has been updated, please make sure you're running the latest version of the launcher by clicking the download button at the top of the forums! The launcher will now verify which version of Java you're running, and if you are not on the correct version it will notify you that you must get Java 8. This may be updated again within the next few days to be more informative.

Always remember, to be on the latest version of our client you must run the DBLauncher.jar the client does NOT update itself!

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Omg! at last the L&F has been fixed, some of my scripts had a L&F and I had to change the L&F to the default one onExit/GUI Closes

Thank you nezz

Since this update my launcher will not launch the client at all now on Linux/ubuntu 18.04, was working fine before this update using openJDK 8. Even re-installed OS and everything.

3 hours ago, Meteorite said:

Since this update my launcher will not launch the client at all now on Linux/ubuntu 18.04, was working fine before this update using openJDK 8. Even re-installed OS and everything.

Could you PM Pandemic with some more information as to what you're running?

7 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Could you PM Pandemic with some more information as to what you're running?

I have the same problem.

11 hours ago, Meteorite said:

22 minutes ago, ozeki6 said:

I have the same problem.

Checking it out now guys.

Edit: Hotfix is released, please run your launcher to get the latest client version. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

hope to see the dismiss random fixed! will be testing soon thanks. I was having some real issues with that holding up my farm

Guest RS3?

Hi. Does this Bot works in RS3?

Archived