Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I DOWNLOADED A VIRUS BY ACCIDENT -.-

akimbro11

Dreambot is not the problem here, and accusing them of such is a serious accusation.

not accusing them of doing it, just saying the reason i got phished is from using the client, im sure its not difficult for some nerds to get into stuff they shouldnt and have easy access to the passwords u have to put in to use the client.

Did you try to download more RAM? Or generate osrs gold?

nah mann, i just did a quest, logged out for maybe like 20 -30 min. log back in, and im at lummy with no gear on, no money in banj, took some other stuff, but 2 things i was wearing was on the GE, i dont get it

Run a virus scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and let us know what shows up.

welp, running now, 16 detected objects....

2 trojans and multiple "PUP optional multiplugs" whatever that means

also some spyware.. lol wtf

PUP = Potentially Unwanted Program, it usually is just adware. But, you getting phished from DreamBot is highly unlikely considering you're the only person affected. 

PUP = Potentially Unwanted Program, it usually is just adware. But, you getting phished from DreamBot is highly unlikely considering you're the only person affected. 

This. It seems like your computer has a lot of viruses. You can't download random crap from the internet and not get viruses man. :(

Needless to say, it wasn't DreamBot. 

Well I can tell you right now DreamBot did not give you any Trojans, or Potentially Unwanted Program, or anything malicious what so ever. If we did have any, it would of been noticed quite sometime ago, and not by just one person, since if it was a client thing, everyone who used the client would be having the same issue.

But if you do have Trojans/PUP, it's very important for you to clean your PC as fast as possible. They already have access to your RS account, who knows what else they have access too, so for good measure change your passwords all around as well, to prevent them gaining access to any more information/data.

Well I can tell you right now DreamBot did not give you any Trojans, or Potentially Unwanted Program, or anything malicious what so ever. If we did have any, it would of been noticed quite sometime ago, and not by just one person, since if it was a client thing, everyone who used the client would be having the same issue.

But if you do have Trojans/PUP, it's very important for you to clean your PC as fast as possible. They already have access to your RS account, who knows what else they have access too, so for good measure change your passwords all around as well, to prevent them gaining access to any more information/data.

To add to this, make sure you do this AFTER the scan is fully completed and the malware is removed.

Archived