Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for an extremely simple script.

That1RS3Playe

Hello, I'm looking to speak with someone who has the ability to create a script that would be similar to gary's hood's autoclicker. What the script needs to utilize is the process of a click, followed by the f5 key, then the 5 key. Those 3 inputs should be entered in varying ranges of 1.5 to 2.25 second intervals for a full rotation, so the game doesn't pick up the fact that it's a bot. What the bot would be used for is clicking on the banker, using f5 to withdraw a loadout, and the #5 key to use an ability on the RS3 ability bar. After doing this, it would repeat by clicking on the banker again until the script is stopped using an alternate key (f6 to start/stop,maybe). This has to be done with varying speeds of about 650ms per action with a for a total of 1950ms for all 3 inputs. The anti-ban in the script would be varying the inputs randomly at a range of 150ms to make each click a little bit slower, or a little bit faster.  but not so quickly that the game doesn't respond because of server lag. Any help would be appreciated, I'm sure I could give a better idea of the script over voice chat. I have no idea what a script would normally cost, this is my first time ever trying something like this out. I'm open to hearing offers!

17 minutes ago, That1RS3Playe said:

Hello, I'm looking to speak with someone who has the ability to create a script that would be similar to gary's hood's autoclicker. What the script needs to utilize is the process of a click, followed by the f5 key, then the 5 key. Those 3 inputs should be entered in varying ranges of 1.5 to 2.25 second intervals for a full rotation, so the game doesn't pick up the fact that it's a bot. What the bot would be used for is clicking on the banker, using f5 to withdraw a loadout, and the #5 key to use an ability on the RS3 ability bar. After doing this, it would repeat by clicking on the banker again until the script is stopped using an alternate key (f6 to start/stop,maybe). This has to be done with varying speeds of about 650ms per action with a for a total of 1950ms for all 3 inputs. The anti-ban in the script would be varying the inputs randomly at a range of 150ms to make each click a little bit slower, or a little bit faster.  but not so quickly that the game doesn't respond because of server lag. Any help would be appreciated, I'm sure I could give a better idea of the script over voice chat. I have no idea what a script would normally cost, this is my first time ever trying something like this out. I'm open to hearing offers!

this is an osrs bot man =[

Would it be possible to get something that can do this in a separate application? Like with how Garyshood, you just have to open it from wherever and then just start it. It technically doesn't even have to find a banker or anything, it would just start on where I leave my mouse, then input the commands as if I were pressing them. Any help is appreciated :D

Seems like you just want an external app if no detection of in game objects or items is needed. Check out MacroGoblin. You can basically create a macro that contains a set of moves and you can customize it how you want.

Archived