Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple WC Script Request - Will pay with USD / BTC

Boston George

Hello, I am in search of a professional script writer, preferably one with positive feedback on DreamBot.

I will pay in USD or BTC, your choice.

Script Functions:

Starts at Castle Wars,

Walks south, Cuts the 1 teak tree to full inventory.

- Banks -

Repeats.

Pretty simple to write, I even attempted to do it myself with zero java knowledge.

If possible, I also would like the script to have an AFK loop, where it will not do any function for up to 60 seconds every 10 minutes or so, some sort of IF ELSE clause that reactivates randomly between 5-30 minutes? I believe this is possible in Java.

Please reply or message me, I'd be willing to pay $25 for a well written script. Wouldn't expect this to take a pro more than an hour to write TBH.

Archived