Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • False traderfeedback

Lyuda

Hi,

I asked using the chatbox for a graphic designer, I was (and still am) looking for a graphic designer to make me a costum paint for a couple of scripts I am working on. A user on dreambot called "C1OWnISBoS" private messaged me on 3 different platforms (chatbox whisper, dreambot messages/mail, and discord) and offered to make me a graphic and linked his portofolio. All messages where very upfront and he also sent a duplicate dreambot message/email 2 minutes after I did not reply. With a quick look into his portofolio I decided to decline his offer, I told him I wont be needing his services. I delete the messages to keep my inbox tidy etc. A minute later I get badmouthed in the chatbox and find that C1OWnISBoS left a negative trader review on my profile although we never 'traded' anything. I understand getting declined sucks and I dont mind him sharing his opinions about me (however negative) in the chatbox but the negative trader review should only be used for transactions etc. I am unable to upload any files to this post since the max file size is 0.02MB but a quick look on my profile or in the DB chatbox will clarify what im talking about.

Im not gonna reccomend any course of action I just want the falsetrader review to be re-evaluated.

Thanks in advance, Lyuda :)

Archived