Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban Rates

v6p

I've come to find that if I create an acc (bot tut island or not) and then don't touch it for a few days, it lasts a lot longer.

If I bot tut island and immediately start botting, sometimes I'll make it a few days, other times I get auto-banned (probably because I was making a lot of accounts)

The # of accounts you make on your IP definitely comes into play, from what I've experienced.

I would also suggest not making the acc mem asap if you can help it. and to not suicide the acc overnight.

But it changes depending on your motivations. If you're just going to straight goldfarm, then make an acc at the start of the week then at the end of the week on friday start pounding the shit out of it 24/7 and see how long it goes.

Thanks a lot for the tips :)

My I.P. changes atleast twice a day from dad turning the router off :/ So Idk if that's the problem.

I do tutorial island and 40 wc legit on all accounts then bot overnight on a member world.

Yeah that's a guarantee ban. Do some quests first, play the first 24 hours, get membership and then start botting. I.P doesn't matter but it makes people feel safer so you could always change that. Good luck in the future! it's easy not to get banned if you put in a little work, I've been banned once since 07 I've used every client since then, I am a little lucky yes, but there are a lot of ways not to get banned.

I think youre right on the making accounts on the same ip, because i just got banned again within 2 hours of botting it's fucking gay and it's making me angry that i lost 3 mil in 2 dys now.  I might just get my main and make my money legit then try to farm when i have a lot of money to burn because this is really aggravating.

Botting mains is so much more fun and peaceful :) It's hard to pay enough attention to an entire farm of accounts.

You could also try buying like a couple ready-made mains and bottling smartly/ playing legit a bit on those.You could still pull off a decent farm with only a couple accounts that have good money-making skills.

One of the biggest successes I've had with avoiding bans is getting your quest points up. I always try to get around 10 before I begin botting. This seems to move me out of the "new account" category and my accounts last longer in whatever I'm doing. Hope this helps. Good luck :)

Yeah that's a guarantee ban. Do some quests first, play the first 24 hours, get membership and then start botting. I.P doesn't matter but it makes people feel safer so you could always change that. Good luck in the future! it's easy not to get banned if you put in a little work, I've been banned once since 07 I've used every client since then, I am a little lucky yes, but there are a lot of ways not to get banned.

Botting mains is so much more fun and peaceful :) It's hard to pay enough attention to an entire farm of accounts.

You could also try buying like a couple ready-made mains and bottling smartly/ playing legit a bit on those.You could still pull off a decent farm with only a couple accounts that have good money-making skills.

One of the biggest successes I've had with avoiding bans is getting your quest points up. I always try to get around 10 before I begin botting. This seems to move me out of the "new account" category and my accounts last longer in whatever I'm doing. Hope this helps. Good luck :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys :).

As for buying an account to bot, I don't have the money for that.

I hate doing quests on my main as it is :s, but if it really helps with not getting banned I guess i'll have to.

Here are what you should implement to lower bans.

- Let the accounts sit like everybody else said, for a few hours to even a few days

- Dont overnight bot, for the love of the lord Jagex isnt stupid, they know your timezone. What kind of human regularly plays for 20 hours straight through the night.

- Get some quest points!

- Use smart names (no, jfglkdsjfdsghe names)

Try these tips, I guarantee they will help you.

Here are what you should implement to lower bans.

- Let the accounts sit like everybody else said, for a few hours to even a few days

- Dont overnight bot, for the love of the lord Jagex isnt stupid, they know your timezone. What kind of human regularly plays for 20 hours straight through the night.

- Get some quest points!

- Use smart names (no, jfglkdsjfdsghe names)

Try these tips, I guarantee they will help you.

Thanks for the advice :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys :).

As for buying an account to bot, I don't have the money for that.

I hate doing quests on my main as it is :s, but if it really helps with not getting banned I guess i'll have to.

Easy ones to knock out are Romeo and Juliet, Imp catcher, and sheep shearer. You can get everything from you need from the G.E. and that will get you to 7. Hope that helps.

Easy ones to knock out are Romeo and Juliet, Imp catcher, and sheep shearer. You can get everything from you need from the G.E. and that will get you to 7. Hope that helps.

Right, cheers :)

easier yet are cooks assistant, sheep shearer, and then romeo and juliet. don't even need the GE for those ;)

could also do rune mystery and restless ghost. I think that puts you at 10.

Archived