Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Xandao's POG Edgeville Smelter

serverfesc

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it withdraws from the bank and goes to the furnace nicely except it breaks there and tries to smelt silver bars instead of steel once bluerite is in the option menu after someone does knights sword quest. So there's no way to make it smelt the correct bar as the order changes

If you could set it to choose option with space bar, then you can preselect the bar you want it to select every time on the options while still having the correct items out the bank

• 1 month later...

On my end, it doesn't even initiate. I'll be standing in the bank with nothing in my inventory, the options pop up, then I just stand there. I don't move towards the bank and I don't move towards the furnace.

• 3 weeks later...

ERROR IN MELTING DOESNT START UP SCRIPT AND WHEN IT DOES AFTER CLICKING RESTART SO MUCH , IT MELTS IRON ORES AND YOU SELECT IRON BARS THE BOT CLICKS ON BRUNITE BARS FIX PLEASEE 

The script works great the thing they are talking about it's that it doesn't recognize members and f2p because in f2p works great and on members doesn't know the slot change with blurite mine doesn't support gold bars

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived